Squeeky clutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeeky clutch

what could be the reasons for a squeeky clutch that has just started squeeking?

mice?

Comment

Development of organs associated with speech ?

Invasion of Gremlins or Critters ?

Tithonus has taken up residence ?
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

You have stepped on it one time too many and now it's start protesting - soon the whole car will revolt against you.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Is it the mechanical equlivient of a 30 day nag screen on shareware apps? Do you owe the garage money?

Comment

could well be your clutch cable. do you know much about cars paik?
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
              could well be your clutch cable. do you know much about cars paik?
              Well he's asking for advice on a TBS game board, how much do you think he knows?

Comment

_could well be your clutch cable. do you know much about cars paik?

i've started to learn quite a lot recently. the thing is that i had recently had the whole clutch system changed. (the one that is in the engine in front, the "disc" etc?) when i got the car the clutch was very hard to push down. so i changed it and after that it worked greatly and was very easy to push down. it still is but i cant drive my girls around and hear a "mouse" everytime i push the clutch down.
                it sounds like it's a cable that does that noise though.

Comment

i'll take it back to the guy who fixed it in the first place and ask him.

Comment

that's probably a good idea
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
                      that's probably a good idea
                      I am the only person who finds this thread inanely amusing?

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                        i'll take it back to the guy who fixed it in the first place and ask him.
                        communications between Qantas pilots and the ground crew.

P: Noise coming from under instrument panel. Sounds like a midget pounding on something with a hammer.
                        S: Took hammer away from midget
                        Wonder what will be done to that clutch
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

it still is but i cant drive my girls around and hear a "mouse" everytime i push the clutch down

...and a "passing" comment about having multiple girls is there too

What car is it? I don't know much about clutches but I can throw in cruel jokes if it's an Italian car or something

Comment

throw them

Comment

bare in mind that i cant conceal the mouse noises with loud music because they've stolen my radiocd too. ****ing junkies/malevolent people from away

Comment

Working...
                              X