OMFG the KIndergarten turned our child homosexual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMFG the KIndergarten turned our child homosexual

If this Article is true, something like this might have crossed the mind of a mother, as they saw her 4 year old child drawing a rainbow.
    Immediately after seeing this, the worried parents complained to the administration of the kindergarten, their child went to.
    With success, the Kindergarten (prob ably worried that the parents might successfully sue them) immediately reacted and limited the number of colors available to the children, so they wouldn´t be able to draw this symbol of the homosexual scene anymore

WAZ (in german)

Doesn anyoen know more about this?
    According to the article this happened in Geneva (NY),
    but I was unable to find any english speaking sources about it.
    If this is true I can only wonder, why people like these are allowed to raise children
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

This has to be a joke or a misreporting. Hell, we had a nasty little rainstorm here in Reno yesterday before sundown and right before sunset it finished with a beautiful double rainbow to the east. Is the weather trying to turn everyone in the Reno/Sparks area queer? More to the point, are these parents Christian, yet confoundingly ignorant of the rainbow's importance in the Bible (re:God's Promise after The Flood)? If true, shame on the school for having any reaction to the parents' complaints. There was no case there; any lawsuit filed against the school would either be dismissed before it started or fail in court.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Hmmm this must be a fake... I could only find the story on one blog: http://swiftreport.blogs.com/news/20...loring_as.html
      and swift report is labeled (satire) in Google News

Anyway, there is an email address there, so one could ask. You could also write a mail to the WAZ to ask for the source.

Comment

Originally posted by Atahualpa
        Hmmm this must be a fake... I could only find the story on one blog: http://swiftreport.blogs.com/news/20...loring_as.html
        and swift report is labeled (satire) in Google News

Anyway, there is an email address there, so one could ask. You could also write a mail to the WAZ to ask for the source.
        Yes,
        the story within the newspaper sounds like a sun-up of the story within the blog.
        So maybe the writer just mistook satire for truth (as it was just an editorial they probably weren´t too careful to check wether it was based on facts)
        Good to know that some limits of stupidity weren´t crossed yet
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Hehe, it would be a funny story if true.

But in the United States of Litigation, I wouldn't be at all surprised
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Rainbows are gay now? First it was a few words like 'gay', then 'queer', then my name, now the friggin rainbows.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Aren't you supposed to be securing something?
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Haven't heard anything yet. Half hope I don't get it. Want to go back to the Phils.

Comment

That bad in Oregon?

I thought you wanted more money so you could go back.
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

OMFG!!!! Gays are teh evil!!
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I wonder if I should change my quote of yours to that one...

Comment

No, turned out we were fairly loaded when we got back. Didn't have to pay expected $4000 in taxes, got $450 check for vacation pay from last job, $1200 in pension check from same, and something else, don't recall.

Anyway, we could go. The trouble with the security job is that the $ would be so good it would be hard to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                          I wonder if I should change my quote of yours to that one...

Go ahead -- I double-dog dare you.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Hmmm... not a triple-dog dare? Oh well...

Comment

Working...
                            X