Hard-core fundamentalist leads Iran presidential vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought His brother was James.
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

LOTM is baaack-tracking!
      Baaaack-tracking!
      LOTM is baaack-tracking!
      And backtracking is what he does!

Is that sung to the tune of 'Barefootin' one of my favourite r'n'b songs ?

Robert Parker

Everybody get on your feet, you make me nervous when you in your seat
      Take off your shoes and throw them away, come back and get them some other day

Barefootin', barefootin', barefootin', barefootin'

Went to a party the other night, Long Tall Sally was out of sight
      Threw way her wig, and her high heels too, she was doin' a dance without any shoes

She's barefootin', she's barefootin', barefootin', barefootin'

Hey little gal with the red dress on, I bet you can barefoot all night long
      Take off your shoes and and tap your feet, we're doin a dance that can't be beat

We're barefootin', we're barefootin', barefootin', barefootin'

Lil John Henry told Peggy Sue, "If I barefoot would you barefoot too ?"
      Sue told John, "I'll take you to school, I been barefootin since I was two

Barefootin', barefootin', barefootin', barefootin'

So everybody get on your feet, you make me nervous when you're in your seat
      Take off your shoes and throw them away, come back and get them some other day

We're barefootin', we're barefootin', barefootin', barefootin'

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• USA elects hard core fundamentalist President

Iran follows suit.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
        X