Clothing Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing Question

Is it normal to fold your jeans into themselves when they are too long to make the legs straight?

Fold them so the extra material is on the inside or the outside?

On the outside is normal, though not necessarily fashionable. On the inside is not normal, but I can't think of any reason why you shouldn't do it.
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Why on earth did I post in this thread?

Comment

You me.

Comment

I guess that's the only rational explanation.

Comment

Re: Clothing Question

Originally posted by Space05us
            Is it normal to fold your jeans into themselves when they are too long to make the legs straight?
            No.

Now explain to me why the hell you have jeans that are too long.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I ordered a 33x32 online because my cargo pants are 33x32 and they fit fine. But the jeans ended up being a bit too big.

Even the waist is a bit too big. Next time Im going to try 32x28, or maybe 32x30. Or maybe I should go to the store and actually try them on?

edit: my mom said she knows how to shrink jeans in the wash, so I'll see how they fit after she works her magic on them.
              Last edited by Space05us; June 24, 2005, 14:27.

Comment

Just find needle and tread and make them fit
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                  Just find needle and tread and make them fit
                  I don't see how needle and thread will make his legs longer
                  The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid

I don't see how needle and thread will make his legs longer
                    Depends on what he can find at the local graveyard.
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Maybe I'll just go visit TLC.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

I ordered a 33x32 online because my cargo pants are 33x32 and they fit fine. But the jeans ended up being a bit too big.

Even the waist is a bit too big. Next time Im going to try 32x28, or maybe 32x30. Or maybe I should go to the store and actually try them on?

edit: my mom said she knows how to shrink jeans in the wash, so I'll see how they fit after she works her magic on them.
                        You claimed to be a small guy. Small guys don't have 32-33 waists.
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Moral of this story: don't buy jeans without trying them on.

Comment

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

You claimed to be a small guy. Small guys don't have 32-33 waists.

Remember, Im an 18 year old American, I wear somewhat baggy clothing. I'll find a measuring tape and figure out how big around I am to put your mind at ease. That will have to wait until tomorrow though.

Comment

Working...
                              X