late night ramblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• late night ramblings

Cool breeze of air is touching my back, I opened the window and it feels so good. It's finally dark. It's never really that dark in here in the summer.. couple of hours tops, and it doesn't get pitch black. Working every day.. working all the time. Finally feeling good and relaxed. Thinking about going San Andreas. Is sniping a communist even a punishable crime? M40A3 Sniper Rifle would suit my needs for todays killings. Hooked up with AN/PVS-10 day/night scope, just in case I want to do it in the dark..

Too bad I like to smoke the same time while I'm looking through the optics. Paranoid commies might see me... but they never do.. fools. I also want to sleep with Lindsay Lohan. I'm sure that having dreams of sleeping with 18 year old girls and sniping commies will get me a seat in Hell. Oh and one more thing. I will be listening to theme music of Beverly Hills Cop.. Axel F.. and no not from Hi-Fi system, not from iPod. Screw the modern day loonies, wannabe serial killers with gel in their hair, expensive lotion on their chin and designer furniture. I do it in tight ass Levis 501s, with an old t-shirt and my good old walkman. Yeah..

I think I want to miss the first shot, just to see the panic in the little eyes first before I make the hit. Or maybe I'll wound first, take out the leg. Then the other leg. I figure it'll be relatively doable from 200 meters, since I am qualified shooter from 300 meters with assault rifle... from 150 meters, I can hit all the shots into a circle size of my palm. Turning targets, 3 second shots, from knee, with high caliber.. it all goes. 200 meters should be no problem at all. I believe I could manage to hit the eye if the target was standing still.

Oh well.. or maybe I'll just play world of warcraft tonight.

ta-ta!

In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

late night ramblings
    doesn't this sum up most of your posts?
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

well.. no?

ramblings is an art form. It's serious art. I invented it, and I will damn well carry it besides me. Yes.. some day it will be hot new art form, taught in all prestigious schools and I'm wanted as a lecturer.. kind of like special guest star.. but I turn them all down.. because I have some sniping to do. There's nothing like a good kill to start the morning! And to be honest, I feel crumpy if I don't get at least one shot in before I drink my coffee. And I don't even drink coffee.

But if I ever decide to give a lecture or two, I will have all my fees in guns. 'Your default fee is 10k?'.. 'yes. Give me some shotguns, maybe few handguns and we'll call it even.... oh, and ****loads of ammunition.. yeah..almost forgot.. lots of ammo. I need ammo.'.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Remeber to change your pants after wetting them through this kind of dreams.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney

doesn't this sum up most of your posts?
          To be fair to Pekka some are 'mid afternoon ramblings'.

Comment

oh I see..
            In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              oh I see..
              QFT. I can't recall that Pekka has ever answered shorter than this
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

what does qft mean anyway?
                In da butt.

Comment

Quoted for TRUTH
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

what a lame set of letters. Doesn't even deserve to be shortened like that.

Why don't you orinoco flow and sail away to the laalaaland you're from.. or I'll start sniping!
                    In da butt.

Comment

the fact remains.. world is effed up.. so why not be that yourself? Go with the flow... be like wataaah.. put on Strauss's Blue Danube and waltz yourself naked in your dark room, pretending you have Dick Cheney as your dancing partner and smile all the way with your head tilted to the other side, so much fun it is.. taadadaaa.. taadadaa.. tiidaadaadidaa.. let's go.. come on guys,, you know how to dance? That much european you have to have in you to be able to dance these old stuff proper.

YES, GLORY! murder death blood. And waltzing.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Pekka rambling on and on -- so what is NEW?
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                          Pekka rambling on and on -- so what is NEW?
                          Havn't you been following? He's changing the time of his rambles!

Comment

wow -- far out, man
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

put on Strauss's Blue Danube and waltz yourself naked in your dark room, pretending you have Dick Cheney as your dancing partner

Finnish idea of having a good time

(well the wife carrying business was despised at first too, and look at it now )

Comment

Working...
                              X