what if EU were Star Wars canon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what if EU were Star Wars canon?

Palpatine would have converted to Catholicism to increase his chance of becoming Emperor (i think)

The Trade Fed would have realized you can never impose a peace deal through blockade alone.

The Republic would have dealt with the TF by moving the DP slider from Mercantilism toward Free Trade.

Over thousands of years there would be more progress in military techs, whatever tech group the Republic is in.

The Republic would consider increasing tolerance for the dark side religion to reduce the possibility of a Sith rebellion.

Republic Credits would only have been disrespected during a bankruptcy event.

On the return from Naboo, they would still have gotten into trouble due to ship attrition - IE no change. Actually the ship would have been destroyed, and all hands lost.

The rebel alliance would also have the ability to build a death star, since rebels have the same tech level as whoever theyre rebelling against.
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

You are a sad individual to think about crap like this...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Monkey!!!

Comment

Re: what if EU were Star Wars canon?

It is.

EDIT: you mean Europa Universalis, not Expanded Universe

Comment

LOTM
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Re: Re: what if EU were Star Wars canon?

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
            It is.

EDIT: you mean Europa Universalis, not Expanded Universe
            er, that was the joke, padiwan.
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Ah, a joke! I see...

(try harder next time )
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Let the boy retire quietly to one of his many private bathrooms to .. uh.. think that over in peace.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I think he'd feel better if he brought along an inflatable Leia doll.
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

When I saw the title, I thought of making a joke in this thread. Now I see it was already made in the first post!

Comment

Working...
                    X