• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

January 13th, 2006
    Monkey!!!

Comment

thanks
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

staying in rent videos, go dancing, dont go to the roswell freak festivel coming up in july that was way to scary when tubes and i drove through last 4th of july. If the date is during the day you can go swimming.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Nothing says intimacy like using the bathroom at the same time.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Try dating girls
            Blah

Comment

If you're prepared to wait until October (or can't get a date until then), you could always go to see whether Miami Heat can go that one step further in this year's NBA.

Comment

Duct tape and whipped cream
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

hmmm

Rollerskating or ice skating -- you have an excuse to hold her hand immediately plus lots of fun

cook a meal-- early days, you do it-- later it can be something you do together

Movies-- I have mixed feellings -- there is limited interaction but it can be a good date for people that are shyer-- it allows you to be together without having to SAY anything for a while

Sex-- a highly recommnded dating activity

Personally I would take my cues from the woman. If she is a nature buff, go hiking.. .. athletic- go cycling--- a bar hopper-- go hopping . . . My attitude is that you should do things she likes for two reasons:

1. she will like the date better and make positive associataions with you as fun.
                  2. You may as well find out early if you like the things that she does since if you hit it off you might be expected to engage in those activities more often. If she has to line dance every Saturday and you shudder at the first twang of country music, you just may not be a match.

Go for coffee-- I like this as a first date if you don't know how things might go at all. There is a fair bit of pressure since there is not much to do but talk, but I have no problem making conversation. I like that it can be as long or as short as you want it to be . You don't have to sit through a full meal with someone you have just determined is psychotic
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Piraeus, the harbor of Athens from Athens Info Guide, the most complete information guide about Athens, Greece.

Comment

I did this once but a long time ago. Had dinner at home, after dinner walked the dog for bout an hour, to walk off the dinner, then went back home started to watch a movie, the movie sucked so ended up lsitening to music all night. When I was really younger, arranged a party out in a remote location with friends and hung out by a fire bull ****iing most of the night
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Medjool, stuffed with pine nuts, sticky toffee pudding...

all great dates, or things to do with dates.
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                        X