Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don River?
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Close, but no.

Comment

• Don, just above Crimea
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Dnieper, then?
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontiki
            Dnieper, then?
            Yes, Dnjepr according to my atlas.

Comment

• Can't get my programs to work right now. Someone else can have a go.

Comment

• Ok, Igive it a shot :
                Attached Files
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Belem, Brazil?
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Nope - needs apparently some help - it's a small island state (?)

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• New Guinea
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• counting the nanoseconds go by . . . . .
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• New Guinea isn't as far as I know neither a small island nor a state

Another hint - there is a Humprey Bogart film with the name of the island in the title.

Sorry about the delay - I'm occupied by an interesting SMAX challenge.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Malta

Comment

• Originally posted by ElTigre
                              Malta
                              Yep.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Here you go:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X