Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ElTigre

Need to play more Silent Hunter III...
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• This one is either too simple or too hard:
      Attached Files

Comment

• Darn you people. I always prided on my map-reading abilities and my photographic memory thereof. Untill now.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Venice?
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
            Venice?
            No, not at all.

Comment

• I have no idea.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• This bay is known for military reasons (20th century).

Comment

• A small, small part of Pearl Harbor.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
                    A small, small part of Pearl Harbor.
                    No, but Americans were involved (but only off the record )
                    Attached Files

Comment

• One of the bays along the central part of Vietnam's coast.

Comment

• I gave you more than enough nanoseconds to verify my latest attempt to answer, damn you!

Comment

One of the bays along the central part of Vietnam's coast.
                          No, that happened later. OK, one more hint (sorry if this is too hard):

Although massive military force was used, no state of war was declared.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I gave you more than enough nanoseconds to verify my latest attempt to answer, damn you!
                            I wanted to provide you with another screenshot.

Comment

• Odessa?
                              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Sorry, didn't read your hints - Bay of Pigs?
                                "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                                "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                                "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Working...
                                X