No announcement yet.

The Google Maps Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sorry I'd not like to do that, but what makes you think that I should know this? I have never ever gone out of Europe and the only city with an airport in the water that I know of is Chicago, which this doesn't look like at all

Comment

• I was going by your sig...
      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

• Let's see if I can narrow this down. A port city of one of the Caribbean islands?
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Kingston
          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• Figured that out - but there are a million islands.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Wernazuma III
              Kingston

Since Ata has a Pirates reference in his sig I thought he might recognise Port Royal. Although most of where Port Royal was disappeared in an earthquake.
              Once again...

Comment

• Kingston, Jamaica

x-posted

Comment

• Originally posted by Hueij

Since Ata has a Pirates reference in his sig I thought he might recognise Port Royal. Although most of where Port Royal was disappeared in an earthquake.

Comment

• nooooooooo

I thought about providing Kingston as an answer.

So now we wait for Wernazuma.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atahualpa

Once again...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
                        nooooooooo

I thought about providing Kingston as an answer.
                        With Hawaii this must be the second big blunder - go for number three
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat

With Hawaii this must be the second big blunder - go for number three

I will see what Wernazuma posts.

Comment

• Here we go:
                            Attached Files
                            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• the Netherlands or Belgium

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
                                the Netherlands or Holland
                                Doubt it - the water is too deep and the land in the wrong position.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X