No announcement yet.

The Google Maps Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

• How do you save an image to your HD?
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Go to the map page and press print screen.

Paste it into paint... crop it as necessary and save as a .jpg, and attach it.

Comment

• tsk, tsk, tsk
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Let's try this one - shouldn't be too hard.
            Attached Files
            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

• How do you save an image to your HD?
              you've been posting here for 4 years and you just decided to as that!?
              Monkey!!!

Comment

• Signapore

Comment

• Yeah, not so easy - I do AltGr printScr and pastes into Irfan with some additional cut'n paste..
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Let's try this one - shouldn't be too hard.
                    Manhattan?
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

• Sorry, that one got cropped more than I anticipated. Here's a wider shot.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Long island.....

Comment

• If it's not Signapore, it's . . . . . .

it's . . . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
                            Signapore
                            No.

Comment

• Wider still - damn, that thing crops so much from what you actually get on the image search.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Damn small pics - larger next time please.
                                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X