• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some islands:
    Attached Files

Comment

• Northeastern hokkaido ?
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Yes!

Comment

• Maybe I'm good too

Talking about Islands :
          Attached Files
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Hawaii
            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
              Hawaii
              It's much too easy compared to the old piccie threads - Yep, it's Hawaii

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• I would not have guessed Hawaii, because that pictured island's western part seems too arid for it to be a tropical island -- or so I thought.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• What about this island?
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Combat, are you referring to the island towards the center, or the island above it?

or, is that much larger piece of land a larger island, or a continent?

Comment

• The one in the center.

Comment

• ok -- now I'm trying to figure this one out

Comment

• Zanzibar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny
                            Zanzibar.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
                              I would not have guessed Hawaii, because that pictured island's western part seems too arid for it to be a tropical island -- or so I thought.
                              A good chunk of western Hawaii is basically a dry lava desert. Rain shadows and such.
                              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontiki

A good chunk of western Hawaii is basically a dry lava desert. Rain shadows and such.
                                good point

Comment

Working...
                                X