X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Reagan Was a Good Guy"

So says Saddam...

But he's not a fan of the Bush family

At least we know Saddam isn't totally ungrateful for all that help the GOP denies he got under Reagan.

On a sidenote, I just watched Tucker Carlson's new show on MSNBC and he had Scott Ritter on. Ritter wrote an op-ed for Al Jeezera (or whatever) and Carlson did just what I expected from a GOP brown noser, he insulted Ritter, talked over him, cut him off while he was providing evidence for his claims only to accuse him of not providing evidence for his claims, etc...

Ritter says the US is already engaged in covert warfare in Iran via an Iraqi proxy - a group on the State Dept's terrorist list (they're our terrorists now). You know, stuff like recon/intel gathering and direct action (which I assume means even more aggressive behavior, like killing people who get in the way).

I watched most of these networks the last time Ritter defied the GOP and they trashed him, especially Fox and media Republicans at other networks. Turns out he was right, he lacked evidence of stockpiled WMD when he was an inspector back in the 90's, and Saddam didn't have them when we invaded. Hell, Saddam didn't use them against us during the first Gulf War for fear of reprisal (does he really sound like a "threat"?).

Sorry Berz
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Why would you look at a show with Tucker carlson, after the royal pwning he got from Stewart? (Oh, what a glorious day that was)
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Oh well, so Ritter is and will be back in the news. Last I heard he was accused of being a child molester.

See why its valuable to provide at least 2 issues?

Comment

I am curious, as I haven't researched Suddam myself, what exactly did the people hate about him, like, what did he actually do wrong (besides of course using WMDs, )

Comment

I'm a "news" junkie, gotta give him a try. Was hoping he would have a decent show but I see he's just another rude and dis-ingenuous GOP party hack. Strange, the 1 guy who served in government as a Republican (Joe Scarborough on MSNBC) is among the harshest critics of the GOP.

The Daily Show was great yesterday, press meetings with FBI bigwigs who don't know sh*t about Muslims other than they make bombs too.

Comment

I prefered the foreign tourism skit. Whe Cordry went out dressed like Hitler, I was cracking up. And that "security expert" that thought it was Gizmo Bay, not Gitmo?
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Well, he used them in the war with Iran and both sides were using them liberally, and I dont remember all these Repubs raising a fuss then. But what stands out most in my memory is his treatment of Kurds and Shia, especially after the first Gul War when Bush I told them to rebel and then stabbed them in the back by signing a cease fire with Saddam allowing him to butcher thousands. ******* Bush I...

Comment

That was Bo Deitl, the former cop they made a movie about ("One Tough Cop") and he knows its Gitmo, he just mis-pronounces stuff like Yogi Berra did. He's on Imus in the Morning alot... He has a book out with a weird title

Comment

Working...
                  X