MySpace...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MySpace...

So I've been doing MySpace for a few months now and I'm still pretty neutral about it. I've reestablished contact with a friend from high school who moved away some years ago (she's in Seattle now) as well as four local friends who, because of work and school schedules, I don't see much of. Additionally, since I reduced my Add Friend restrictions (no longer need an email addy or full first and last name) I now have other people requesting to be added but I don't believe I've met any of them. Hell, one of them exercises at the gym I'll be working at tonight, though we've never met in the 2+ years I've worked there.

The bulletin feature is interesting; get to see random thoughts from friends. Blog thingy is nice too, though I can't be arsed to use it as if it's going out of style like some people.

A lot of people do fancy-schmancy customizations on their pages and there are other websites/utilities devoted to doing that. Perhaps I'll bother with that later.

Anyway, who among you also have an account? What are your thoughts on it? a/s/l?
    Yes, it is a delightful community site full of shiny, happy people who share common interests with me or who I find generally interesting to me.
    30.00%
    No, I refuse to go there because the dirty old men keep hitting on me. Though, the smutty pictures I've posted of myself might have something to do with that...
    20.00%
    MySpace? Isn't there a international treaty forbidding private ownership of outer space?
    20.00%
    Personally, I feel BananaWorld pwns all.
    30.00%
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

have an account, haven't done anything with it, though.
    B♭3

Comment

I have one, and I use it, but everyone else on there disgusts me.

Jingo Fitt's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Birandonovitch Douchearmesky (deepsoulfunk)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.
      Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

*bump*
        Inquiring minds still want to know...

Comment

Only freaks and rejects participitate in online communities.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
            Only freaks and rejects participitate in online communities.
            Own goal.

Comment

I prefer to think of it as an insult.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

You = Low self-image

Comment

Working...
                X