Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mugabe launches crusade against evil polluting beans and tomatos

Zimbabwe destroying urban vegetable gardens
    He says it is good for the environment. I wonder if Greenpeace approves?
    I suppose these urban poor he is purging by multiple tactics are political enemies. This sounds like some sort of low intensity version of the killing fields.
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Wow. Just wow

Just how can leadership degenerate like that?
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

erm lol, do we need more proof that this man is absolutely bonkers??
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
        Wow. Just wow

Just how can leadership degenerate like that?
        Easy, Mugabe is using food as a weapon just as he's been doing it for the better part of a decade now. He's attempting to create famine conditions then control the food supply so that everyone is dependent upon him for survival. He's hardly the first African dictator to do this and he won't be the last.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It's Bush's fault.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

But of course.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

guys, don't you know that by posting in this thread you're ignoring the plight of people living under 'far worse' regimes! you may even be a racist, just ask che :/
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
              X