No announcement yet.

Dilema... traveling with pregers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just bout to aks if you were in a position that you could drive. it would be a more controlled situation. Longer but more controlled.
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

She'll be at 34 weeks, most airlines allow travel up to 36 weeks.

I just got of the phone with the doc and they said it's really up to us and that the sooner the better and that as long as she gets there before the 36 weeks and has transition care (a doc waiting for her there) it should be no problem.

I told wifey and she is fine with that, but I forgot to ask about a marginal insertion of the ambilical cord that affects her. They say it is not a problem until after birth, but for some reason it caused the nurse to change from 36 to 34 weeks, we'd be cutting it close.

Still, I think it's up to us, and I say we go.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Sounds safe enough and i you can afford it id spring for first class that way shed be comfy the whole trip.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

"afford" is relative... especially in my family

(in case you don't remember my thread about my sisters fighting because one couldn't get first class tickets to Hawaii, despite my dad paying for 'em)
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Yeah now that you mention it, i do remember that thread. I will give you this advice listen to the wife as the date approaches to travel. Be sure to make sure she is still feeling ok and ready to travel her body will tell her that she is ok and ready to go.

Comment

I know. I am now planning on leaving July 16th. On the 15th we have an appointment with the doctor. If on that day the doctor objects and wifey doesn't want to we will figure something out... must, have, contingency plan!
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
              X