This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GePap
    Making them twice as competent as the AECCP, no?
    Commies, by defination, are less competant than Capitalists.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

Commies, by defination, are less competant than Capitalists.
      Actually, no. Commies are less efficient. That does not mean less competent.
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I hate shorthand thread titles.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Mmmmm, communist master, I am. Your faith in capitalism disturbing, it is!

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

shaddup, Yoda-wanna be

Comment

When you've finished killing one another, the Marketing dept will clean up.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                shaddup, Yoda-wanna be
                *womp*

(decapitates MrFun with lightsabre)
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

** dodged the attempted blow and teleports to safety

Comment

Mmmmm. Teleporters in Star Wars, there are not.
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Anything goes in the Coffee Shop -- anything.

Comment

Hey! Look at that cool thread! It has pics of Lonestar on deployment!
                        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

/me says "It's so hot out...milk was a bad choice."

Comment

/me laughs at teh AECCP leader's discomfiture

/me leads a commie regiment to secure teh ISR
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

/me releases the URARMY!

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X