guess which movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guess which movie

ok i did it had had 42 of the 260 wrong i think it was 82%...it does take a hell of a lot time...but it is fun as hell

This website is for sale! guesswhichmovie.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, guesswhichmovie.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Aiii, that takes flipping ages. The high score table is interesting. I wonder if that MarkG is the same MarkG.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Who the hell gets them all correct? And why sit through 260 images?
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I got 8 out of 10 before I got bored.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I was 16 and 2. Skip 24.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
            And why sit through 260 images?
            Because you can't sleep, of course.

151/109. Though I started guessing on any I didn't know from the first image about halfway through.
            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

wondered about the markG one too....i am there i think 172 or something like that 'boerderie' name of my house...there was a part i got bored a started guessing a lot but after awhile i got out of it again..

EDIT: oeps . it was 831 first...with 218 correct
              Bunnies!
              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Working...
              X