Mega creditcard hack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega creditcard hack!

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

that is a lot of credit card fraud! Time to use cash only or the end of online economy? Stufff like this doesn't fill the customer with much confidence.
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Latest news is only 200,000 were stolen. A large number for sure, but is still much smaller than 40 mil.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

It's not a problem for us as much as it is for merchants. They're the ones who get ripped off. We just have to deal with a hassle of trying to get it removed from our credit reports and bills.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        It's not a problem for us as much as it is for merchants. They're the ones who get ripped off. We just have to deal with a hassle of trying to get it removed from our credit reports and bills.
        Yep, that's the truth. Your credit card companies should be able to get the fraudulent charges easily off your statement... the stores, however, already have sold the stuff.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

given that the average western today has 5 credit cards....
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
          X