This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixing the Burmese government

You're given power to completely change the Burmese government. What would you do?

First, I'd actually look up the Burmese government on wikipedia.

I know that Burma is teh evil and they have child soldiers and whatnot. Clearly we can't attack them, though, because then they'd use the child soldiers.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

You should make the background of your avatar transparent. When it's on light-colored posts its invisible, but when it's on dark-colored posts it stands out.

Comment

Mine is an actual screenshot of the classic cartoon. But I guess I could change it.

Lovely.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

can't be fixed
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Any country best known for a snake is beyond repair.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

If I was Burma, I'd sell my land to China so they could build their own little Area 51 or whatever...

Also, I'd hand out free condoms to all the people, or tell them to go work in India...

Comment

Working...
              X