Happy Fathers Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Fathers Day

HOPE ALL YOU APOLY FATHERS HAD A NICE DAY.
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

It was nice. Relaxing.
    Summer came by and spoiled me, as is her habit.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I don't have children, but one of my cats left me a hairball on my luggage.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Once you have 7 kids, celebrating father's day is like celebrating a one day truce in the middle of WWIII.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I wanna wish all the dads happy fathers day including tubers. HAPPY FATHERS DAY DADS !!!!!!
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

On behalf of Apolyton Dads: Thank you.

And I did have a nice day - Sophie gave me her card and I told her that "without you, all this wouldn't have been possible." Her mom laughed, but I don't think Sophie quite got it.

Comment

but its not fathers day
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Comment

Father´s Day has been May 5th in Germany. Though both savage heathen tribes (Austria and the USA) do celebrate it at the second Sunday in June, we in Germany are pious christians and thus set father´s day to take place on Ascension Day...
                  Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                  Let me eat your yummy brain!
                  "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Here it's the FIRST Sunday in June. Was nice, thank you, Mantas wished me a happy birthday I got a book he himself coloured
                    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Two of my children invited me for lunch in the garden of a quite good restaurant. I have had
                      Tartare de tourteau, choosen for the nice alliteration in T, it was also delicious;
                      Turbot braisé sauce aux morilles
                      And a Soufflet passion et mangue scandalously good.
                      With Moulin à Vent 2000, simple but pleasant.
                      The bill was in Euros which produce smaller figures that the buried franc; anyway, the pleasure of a lunch with two daughters has a value exceeding by far 300€. In addition, they gave me my usual Eau Sauvage de Dior.
                      It was really a good day.
                      Statistical anomaly.
                      The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by DAVOUT
                        Two of my children invited me for lunch in the garden of a quite good restaurant. I have had
                        Tartare de tourteau, choosen for the nice alliteration in T, it was also delicious;
                        Turbot braisé sauce aux morilles
                        And a Soufflet passion et mangue scandalously good.
                        With Moulin à Vent 2000, simple but pleasant.
                        The bill was in Euros which produce smaller figures that the buried franc; anyway, the pleasure of a lunch with two daughters has a value exceeding by far 300€. In addition, they gave me my usual Eau Sauvage de Dior.
                        It was really a good day.
                        You've got great daughters
                        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras

You've got great daughters
                          I recognize that my children are my best achievements.
                          Statistical anomaly.

Comment

Weird... so do I. Probably means we haven't done much otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                              Weird... so do I. Probably means we haven't done much otherwise
                              I would never trade a Nobel prize against one of my child. To be honest I must confess that I was never offerd that deal.
                              Statistical anomaly.

Comment

Working...
                              X