Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wal-Mart employees can't hitting it with eachother?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wal-Mart employees can't hitting it with eachother?

Is it true Wal-Mart has a policy of meddling into its employees private affairs? There are media reports here about Wal-Mart losing a trial in Germany about it, but it was rather unclear. Wal-Mart told it was misunderstood and had some new rules to protect its employees from sexual harassment, but the media reports say they actually tried to forbid people having relationships. Most stuff I found about it was in German.....here is something from BBC's European press review page:

Under the headline "Kissing allowed", Germany's Die Tageszeitung reports that US retail giant Wal-Mart has been told that it cannot apply its ban on love affairs between employees to Germany.

The paper says it is no coincidence that the ruling by a court in the city of Wuppertal affects a US firm.

"After all, we are faced with a clash of two company cultures here," it says.

Another German paper, Die Welt, welcomes the court's decision.

"Ethical guidelines such as those decreed by the retail company Wal-Mart are anachronistic," the paper declares, pointing out that these days, one in two people get to know their partner at work.

"Companies can only lay claim to the labour of their employees and nothing else."
    From: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4102164.stm (at the bottom there)

WTF
    Blah

Wal-Mart employees arent worth hitting on, I dont see the problem.

Comment

Maybe they thought "when you're in Germany, forbid something"
      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
        Not my fault you guys do that already. *ducks*
        "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
        "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
        Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Well, but not important things like sex or beer.
          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
            We all know you Germans are sex perverts anyway. How else can you explain all the German schizer videos on the net?
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

When will we have the "they signed a contract, and if they aren't happy with Wal-mart meddling, they can always quit" crowd?
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

German what videos? elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                  Trust me, you DON'T want to know.
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Actually, that brings me a question to my mind: Who are the bigger perverts, the Japanese or the Germans?
                    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                      Learn to use google.

Comment

Schmeckt gut, ja?
                        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Those who ask such questions....
                          Blah

Comment

O, learn to use your brain and you will find you're producing nonsense mostly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill3000
                              Actually, that brings me a question to my mind: Who are the bigger perverts, the Japanese or the Germans?
                              Hmm, that is a good question. German videos often involve gang rapes followed by lots of pooping and pissing on each other while Japanese ones involve school girl rape fantasies as well as comic book geeks dressed up as super heros and sex involving alien tenticles. It's a tough call.

They're both freaks.

Comment

Working...
                              X