Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oi women are teh confusing. 'Poly women mind translating for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boann

you hug your mother don't you..
    don't you hug your brother and sister.
    its no different to hug a friend.
    sometimes you can't help how your body reacts
    but you can help what you decide to do about it.
    There's a difference 'tween giving someone a hug and lying in a bed cuddling.

And no, I don't hug my siblings.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Conformist
      Holding one another is about as physical as human interaction gets!
      of course holding and cuddling is physical

i wrote that its not JUST PHYSICAL
      which means it is physical as well as emotional and spiritual.

cuddling is comforting..
      you want to reach a womans heart..
      then that is the way...
      its no secret... except from "animals"
      who don't care about love and comfort
      only satisfing their physical urges
      "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

• Space, next time she does that to you start kissing her. If she pulls away, tell her that you're uncomfortable with so much physical contact if she doesn't want anything sexual out of it.

And that's for real.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Neither is sex "just physical". What's your point?
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosh
            You're a cuddle *****. You are ****ed, oh so very very ****ed
            The problem is that he's not ****ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by boann

cuddling is comforting..

To you, maybe. To cuddle with someone who's just a friend would freak me out.
              you want to reach a womans heart..
              then that is the way...
              its no secret... except from "animals"
              who don't care about love and comfort
              only satisfing their physical urges

Thinking that something is too physical to do with a friend is indicative of only caring about physical urges? Explain that again, please.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Conformist
                I can.
                Being comfortable doesn't require cuddling.
                Ok I am going to have to ask you definiton of cuddling because we might have different views of this idea. Mine includes lying in the same bed maybe on the crook of his arm or his arm sitting on your waist thats my idea of cuddling with my male friends.
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• I can't be bothered to read through a hundred posts about the former Barrow-boy's lovelife... is he getting laid yet or not?

Comment

• well we were talking about friends.
                    not family anyway..
                    and we are talking about being single
                    and having a "friend" cuddle with you.
                    and what that actually means.

besides just asking her what it means to her.
                    which is the most perfect thing to do.

the fact remains that when a woman cuddles a male friend.. shes not nessasarily looking for sex when she does cuddle..

and the "possibilty" of something more than friendship is there or she would not consider you cuddle material.

is that clear as mud
                    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

• Space, next time she does that to you start kissing her. If she pulls away, tell her that you're uncomfortable with so much physical contact if she doesn't want anything sexual out of it.

And that's for real.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

• First off nobody has mentioned spooning as cuddling. Second if you have known the guy for a long time whats wrong with that. Third it could be the girl just needs and wants to be held and not screwed for once. If space is unvcomfortable then he needs to speak up if not and is ok with "cuddling" with out the boner then why should he not comfort this girl??? I am sure most of you guys think she is playing a game but in reality she enjoys his company and is a bit on the touchy feely side.
                        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

Ok I am going to have to ask you definiton of cuddling because we might have different views of this idea. Mine includes lying in the same bed maybe on the crook of his arm or his arm sitting on your waist thats my idea of cuddling with my male friends.
                          Mine appears to be close to Imran's - lying in the same bed, holding one another continually. Just laying on someone's arm isn't cuddling, tho still highly intimate a thing to do with a just-a-friend.

Comment

• If you are confused Space, tell her so. Tell her that you would like to have sex, or at least that you've been thinking about it.

The worst that can happen is that she can say no.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Make the move first, discuss it later.

Take the initiative.
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                                First off nobody has mentioned spooning as cuddling.

Imran did.
                                Second if you have known the guy for a long time whats wrong with that.

Consenting adults and all that. I'm not saying it's "wrong" in any general sense, just that I'd find it weird and disturbing.
                                Third it could be the girl just needs and wants to be held and not screwed for once.

It didn't seem she was looking for a shoulder to cry on from Space's description.
                                If space is unvcomfortable then he needs to speak up if not and is ok with "cuddling" with out the boner then why should he not comfort this girl???
                                Space may engage in whatever perverted acts he wants for all I care - doesn't change that I wouldn't be comfortable with the situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X