Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oi women are teh confusing. 'Poly women mind translating for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would still fumble (and have every time..) and I am 24

jM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Timexwatch
      She slept in your bed and nothing happened at all?
      It happens lots. I used to have all kinds of women friends who'd crash in my bed. Of course, I was a total wuss then.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

space you better act quickly or she's going to give up on you.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I've slept with a couple of friends who are girls before too and we all really did just sleep. Though they'd often complain I snored.
          Last edited by Dinner; June 19, 2005, 22:21.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Alright Space this is what you do. Don't go around acting like a teenager and asking her if she likes you or other dumb crap. Call the lady, invite her out for coffee, then go for a walk. A park, museums, or even just window shopping in the artsy part of town will do for the walk. Act like her boyfriend by smiling at her, opening doors for her, give her a compliment or two (don't over do it), find an excuse to touch her innocently (if she's wearing a ring hold her hand lightly and tell her its a nioce design & be specific like I like the color or the engraving etc.. Failing that gently put your hand on her back when you're helping her through a crowded restaurant or something), be fun & spontanious once during the "date" by suggesting you should play in a fountain or climb a tree or roll down a hill or SOMETHING so it's fun, memorable and different. At the end offer to walk her home and tell her you had fun. If you've know this girl well and have been out with her multiple times then tell her you always have fun when you're with her.

You're goal is to act like a boyfriend so you can move out of the friends zone before you are stuck there forever. This will give you the best chance of doing that.

Comment

He's already stuck there. Time to move on.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I have two questions...

First off, how do we know the ladies here are giving the advice?

Second, if you want to ever get rid of a girl, have her visit your parents...or even worse, go visit her parents...

Comment

When a woman wants to be friends, she basically considers you unworthy for procreation. If she loves cuddles and unloading her gossip on you, that means she is just using you. There is no mystery behind such behaviour.

If a woman is interested in you sexually, she will let you know. Prolonged kissing for example is a good indication to move to the next base. But if it is just cuddles in bed, you don't stand a chance. Please ignore all the advice that suggests you should make a move.
                  Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Face it, she thinks you're gay.
                    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

first off... just because she wants to be friends
                      does not mean shes not interested in you.
                      maybe shes just not into casual sex.
                      maybe she wants to get to know you first.
                      be friends first...

what a concept... some men just don't get it...
                      some women like the cart before the horse ride.

its nice she likes you for you.. and not for your sex.
                      a rare woman that maybe likes to take a relationship
                      in a slower form.

do nothing.. just enjoy the friendship.
                      if your not involved with anyone else.
                      just take your time.. see how it unfolds.
                      "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
                        When a woman wants to be friends, she basically considers you unworthy for procreation. If she loves cuddles and unloading her gossip on you, that means she is just using you. There is no mystery behind such behaviour.

this is so full of crap...
                        not true... and offensive...
                        it totally depends on the length of time we are talking about here... after a year.. and shes shown no sexual interest then ok.. shes not into you...
                        but just because a woman doesn't fall into bed in the first month doesn't mean anything...
                        maybe shes just trying to get to know you..

Comment

Google the "Ladder Theory"
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

ladder, ladder, ladder, ladder...

gooooooo... ladder!
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                              Google the "Ladder Theory"

The ladder theory is a pop psychology explanation by writer Dallas Lynn of the ways in which men and women evaluate potential sexual partners and platonic friends of the opposite sex, popularized on an Internet website. Though it has generated some interest in online communities, it has not been evaluated by any studies, journals, or social psychologists.

The ladder theory actually began as satire (and still retains some of its humorous nature). It has evolved into an actual theory that adherents believe to be a very close approximation to real life interactions between men and women. Although presented as a general theory, the practical effect is chiefly intended for young, single men who feel afflicted by nice guy syndrome and trapped in the friend zone. These men are advised to re-evaluate their focus on women who see them only as friends.

===========================

and im supposed to take seriously something posted at
                              intellectualwhores.com ?

"it has not been evaluated by any studies, journals, or social psychologists."

its a "satire"

satire: NOUN: 1a. A literary work in which human vice or folly is attacked through irony, derision, or wit.

Comment

Ladder Theory is taught in some schools but mostly it is pop psychology. Still it does explain a few simple phenomenon until you look closely at it. Mostly it seems to be popular with guys who can't get laid because they can claim women are just vain gold diggers who want rich men instead of guys who care about them; you know guys like them. It’s a way for these lonely men to make themselves feel better as they jerk themselves off before going to sleep.

It is right about how everyone ranks everyone else they meet even if they don't know it but the rankings seem to be more fluid then ladder allows. I also like how ladder explains power level differences in a relationship and why some women stick with a cheating husband while some men let themselves be doormates for women but ladder does a horrible job of anything but a very simple situation. Introduce to many variables and ladder breaks down completely.
                                Last edited by Dinner; June 20, 2005, 04:13.

Comment

Working...
                                X