Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnT in Albany NY

Don't panic!

If you note that I'm not on these boards over the next 24-odd hours, don't worry as I'm just travelling to Glens Falls NY (about 50-odd miles north of Albany) and won't set up my laptop until I check in.

Seriously, though, I can't recall any Polytubbies that live in the northeastern section of NYS, but if you do... let's have lunch. Or dinner, actually. I'll be there for about 2-3 weeks, so it's not as if we have to throw something together asap.

Btw, I'll be travelling I-81 to Scranton, I-84 to I-87, I-87 north to Glens Falls. If any of y'all live on/near these highways, I'll be glad to stop (on my way back) and have a drink* or meal or something.

*metaphorically, of course.

Re: JohnT in Albany NY

Originally posted by JohnT
    Don't panic!

If you note that I'm not on these boards over the next 24-odd hours, don't worry as I'm just travelling to Glens Falls NY (about 50-odd miles north of Albany) and won't set up my laptop until I check in.
    Blah

Comment

Yeah, we are all very much relieved that you won't be posting for some time.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Last I heard, Snowflake was moving to Rochester. No idea if she got there or not.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Re: JohnT in Albany NY

Originally posted by JohnT
          Don't panic!

Home of the famous Glens Falls Civic Center?
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

I'm from Saratoga Springs, about half an hour south of Glens Falls. I permenantly left when I graduated from University in May.

What in the hell can you possibly have to do in Glens Falls besides leave?
            If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Didn't you once say that Glens Falls is the most boring place on Earth, JT?
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

MY condolences.
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                X