I got violated today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got violated today

.. by some woman. She slapped me in the ass. It was her idea of flirting. Treating me like a piece of meat. No apprecation for me and who I am, just for my body. She wasn't too bad looking herself but .. let's just say if it was me slapping someones ass and they didn't like it, I'd be fired the same day. FACT.

So, total being *ching ching*, I'm pissed off. Double standards HOOGAHOOGA!!!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Proves my point. I've been molested today and no one gives a crap. Yes yes.. you people are the reason these double standards continue to live!!

burn in hell.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Wait... you complained and accused her of sexual molesting and she didn't got fired, while you would have been... or do you just scream double standards, because you have to scream?

Comment

No of course I did not report it.. just making a point here. Shut up!
        In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          no one gives a crap.

Comment

You should have paraded in front of her in your tightest briefs, whatever their name is
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

YOU Do that on PURPOSE! YOU.. NGHHh.,. gNGHh NURRH nurrrrrh nurrrh .. Satan has taken over the world Muaaarh submit now.. Nggh nghgh..

I'm sorry, what was I talking about?.. oh yeah the blueberries vs strawberries..
              In da butt.

Comment

strawberries win all the way

Comment

Maybe there exists a 3 seconds rule... if someone slaps you on the ass you have 3 seconds to slap back... and you could have maybe even squeezed.
                  Although it will be unfortunate if her slapping was unnoticed and yours was

Anyway there is no double standard, because we all know that you'd appreciate this behavior anyway... your desperate search for being touched by a woman finally became reality and now you complain because it was not your initiative

Comment

PH I didn't have Nasty Boys today.. I have Silks today.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Should've slapped her back. On the freakin' face.

Comment

Well at least that has been clarified...
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                          No of course I did not report it.. just making a point here. Shut up!
                          Then no double standard since you have no idea what would have happened if you HAD reported it. In most larger corps in Canada, if you are believed she would have been fired.

The biggest double-standard is oprobably the fact that most guys would never report anything like that
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

All I can say to this one is 'chance'd be a fine thing'
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

So, is this a SUPERCITIZEN win, loss or tie?
                              Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Working...
                              X