Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Psycho than the Last 2 Mothers Combined!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Psycho than the Last 2 Mothers Combined!

Man Eats Wife, Dies Choking

Newcastle - Two KwaZulu-Natal girls have been left traumatised after seeing their father eat the flesh off their dead mother's face on Friday morning, said police.

Captain Tienkie van Vuuren said police were called to Thembalethu Village near Mkuze in the Tugela Ferry area about 03:00 on Friday after a 13-year-old girl ran to her neighbours for help.

She said when they arrived at the house they had to force their way in the house to rescue the other girl, aged seven, who had been stabbed in the head by the father.

"Inside, police found a naked Jabulani Siphethu sitting on top of his common-law wife's body, eating the flesh from her face," said Van Vuuren.

"Only the forehead was still intact. The bone was visible where the rest of the face used to be".

Siphethu was aggressive during the arrest and threatened police with the knife he was holding. He was eventually caught and taken outside.

"There, he suddenly choked and became unconscious and died. The seven-year-old girl was taken away by ambulance together with her older sister who had escaped unharmed," said Van Vuuren.

A post-mortem will on done on Siphethu and his common-law wife.
    HOLY CRAP!

[insert 'tastes like chicken' joke] here [/insert t'astes like chicken' joke]
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

This was first posted in the Father of the Year thread, then in a thread by itself.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Yeah, I never check when I psot stuff. Spank me.

Either wya, HOLY CRAP!
      Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Choking on the flesh of the face of your wife. What a way to die.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

bad wife

Comment

More sick crap......

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

US father murdered nine children

A US court has convicted a man of killing nine of his children, many of whom he had fathered through incest.

Marcus Wesson, a 58-year-old religious zealot who ran his family like a cult, could face the death penalty.

He was arrested last year after police found nine bodies with identical bullet wounds at his home - a massacre that shocked the Californian town of Fresno.

Wesson's lawyers had argued that eight of the victims were shot dead by his daughter, who then killed herself.

The victims' ages ranged from one to 25 years old.

The jury took two weeks to convict Wesson on all nine counts of murder.

It also found him guilty of 14 counts of raping and molesting seven of his daughters and nieces.

Distressed police

Mr Wesson fathered children with at least four women, two of whom were his own daughters.

His trial heard how he exercised a tyrannical control over his family, forbidding the women from contact with the outside world and presenting himself as a divinely-inspired preacher.

He told his family they needed to have "babies for the Lord".

The shoot-out appeared to have been sparked when two women to whom Mr Wesson had once been married went to his house to collect the children, but he refused to allow them access.

It took investigators hours to establish the exact number of dead because the bodies were piled up and entangled in a pile of clothing.

Officers who had gone to Mr Wesson's home after being called over a child custody dispute were so distressed at the macabre discovery that some needed counselling.

All the victims had been shot through the eye.

No fingerprints were found on the murder weapon, and it was impossible to determine who had fired the shots.

But the prosecution argued that even if the oldest victim, Sebhrenah, had killed her younger siblings before shooting herself, Wesson was guilty because he had encouraged her.

The court heard evidence from several witnesses that Wesson had told his children repeatedly to be ready to kill each other if the authorities threatened to break up the family.

Fresno, a city some 190 miles (305km) south-east of San Francisco, was shocked over the largest mass killing it had ever witnessed.
            Blah

Comment

And ^that^ would be the subject of the Father of the Year thread...

Comment

Interesting guy.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Many many years ago when I was twenty three,
                  I got married to a widow who was pretty as could be.

This widow had a grown-up daughter
                  Who had hair of red.
                  My father fell in love with her,
                  And soon the two were wed.

This made my dad my son-in-law
                  And changed my very life.
                  My daughter was my mother,
                  For she was my father's wife.

To complicate the matters worse,
                  Although it brought me joy,
                  I soon became the father
                  Of a bouncing baby boy.

My little baby then became
                  A brother-in-law to dad.
                  And so became my uncle,
                  Though it made me very sad.

For if he was my uncle,
                  Then that also made him brother
                  To the widow's grown-up daughter
                  Who, of course, was my step-mother.

Father's wife then had a son,
                  Who kept them on the run.
                  And he became my grandson,
                  For he was my daughter's son.

My wife is now my mother's mother
                  And it makes me blue.
                  Because, although she is my wife,
                  She's my grandmother too.

If my wife is my grandmother,
                  Then I am her grandchild.
                  And every time I think of it,
                  It simply drives me wild.

For now I have become
                  The strangest case you ever saw.
                  As the husband of my grandmother,
                  I am my own grandpa!
                  "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                  "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                  Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

"May your rotting corpse poison your family."
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Nick Cave.
                      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

More fun with a "Father".....

I don't understand why journalists are making such a fuss about this
                        Blah

Comment

What I want to know is what a 29-yr-old is doing being a priest in charge of a church (his age as stated in a different article). Isn't he a bit too young?

Comment

Oh, haven't seen the other thread....but no idea why he can be in charge of a church at 29....
                            Blah

Comment

You guys stole my thread!
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                              X