No announcement yet.

How do I erase my google search history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, there is an app, I've lost it somewhere along the line though....

Comment

Firefox?
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Still does 'it' in Firefox

Comment

Something washer, I think
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

If you didnt search for certain things you would have no shame in other people reading your search history.

Comment

Shift + Delete

select the search you want to get rid of by Shift + delete.

just hold the two to delete them all (for that specific letter)
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Internet Explorer NEVER removes the links to the sites you're visiting. There's a very special folder (I forget the name momentarily) that keeps it all, even after Temporary Internet Files has been removed, folder that is not accessible and officially not even recognized to exist. Long story short, use Mozilla/Netscape/Opera in the future...

If you want a quick fix remove the history, erase the temporary internet files, delete the cookies and turn off "Auto Complete". Remember though that the history will still be there, only not accessible to the casual surfer.

Edit: A simple Google search would have made this thread irrelevant
                Official Google Chrome Help Center where you can find tips and tutorials on using Google Chrome and other answers to frequently asked questions.
                Last edited by Aphex_Twin2; June 20, 2005, 06:33.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X