No announcement yet.

The Truth about MLeonard - REVEALED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Truth about MLeonard - REVEALED!!!

He's finally old enough to drink!

Happy birthday!

Comment

Happy adulthood MLeonard... now go get drunk legally
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

what he is 16 now

but happy b-day
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Yes, Happy BDay, but does he even check back much anymore?
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Do we really need to send the boy down the road to alcoholism just because it's his b-day.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Yes.
              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Alcoholism

Birthdays

Mleonard
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Thats why he hardly posted anything before - he wanted to start drunk threads, but couldn't.

Congrats.
                  Blah

Comment

Who?
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Today is also anniversary of the OJ Simpson Bronco Chase
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

I missed that.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

but I'm sure you caught one of the reruns
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

wow 16..........i remember when i was sixteen, and this sexy girl with green eyes called samantha had lost a cat, so she says to me, 'why dont you have a cat CoT?' and i thought long and hard about if she was flirting with me or not. And then the Korean war started and it was difficult getting noddles.......or was that on my 17th birthday?

Happy birthday(and dont forget to look after your back)
                            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

The correct response being "I like pussies - does that count?"

Happy birthday ML.

Comment

Working...
                              X