Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent brushes off the world's 1.3 billion living in poverty...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent brushes off the world's 1.3 billion living in poverty...

...to film some damned movie about himself.

Schmuck

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.

Rapper 50 Cent Pulls Out of Live 8

Wed Jun 15, 7:20 PM ET

PHILADELPHIA - Rapper 50 Cent is pulling out of next month's Live 8 concert because of a scheduling conflict with his new movie.

The shooting schedule for "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" — a film based on the life of the artist formerly known as Curtis Jackson — recently changed and will now conflict with the July 2 show on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, publicist Yvette Gail said.

Live 8 publicist Elizabeth Freund on Wednesday said additional announcements were planned for Thursday to firm up the show's lineup, which includes host Will Smith and Bon Jovi, the Dave Matthews Band, Jay-Z, Kaiser Chiefs, Keith Urban, Maroon 5, P. Diddy, Rob Thomas, Sarah McLachlan and Stevie Wonder.

The Philadelphia show is one of five concerts aimed at raising awareness of poverty in developing countries, all taking place July 2, days before G-8 leaders meet in Scotland; the other concert sites are London, Paris, Berlin and Rome.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Rob Thomas.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Artists with class

Comment

Live8 will be better off without him.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Yeah. A drive-by is the last thing they need at one of their concerts... [/troll]

Seriously, can anyone see any of the other mentioned artists pulling this crap? Stevie Wonder? Will Smith? Even P. Diddy doesn't strike me as so self-absorbed as to do that.

Comment

Way to be Fitty. Keep it real.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

And they call that guy who mumbles on the MTV an artist...
              I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Stevie Wonder > 50 Pence

Comment

Obviously.

Stevie > everyone
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Did you even SEE the name for his movie?

Get Rich or Die Tryin

And what did you expect now?
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

That his agent would do a better job making sure 50 Lincolns does things here and there to keep up a mainstream image.

Comment

Do you think 50's fans give a **** about the third world poor? He made the right decision.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Who's Rob Thomas? 50 cents real name?
                          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                            That his agent would do a better job making sure 50 Lincolns does things here and there to keep up a mainstream image.
                            WTF? Who do you think his fans are?
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I don't give a sh!t about his fans as long as they don't spit in my food at Wendy's. [/troll]

His agent should care more about image...

Comment

Working...
                              X