No announcement yet.

the kittens could not be saved...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if they love the Commies I don't see a problem; just say it is your way of honoring them .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
      ****...I just realized I probably couldn't wear that in this town without getting lynched.
      I am sure joncha can easily make you one with the background changed to the Microsoft Windows logo.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

But joncha ain't selling the shirts... and if Poly did it, Microsoft may have a problem with it once it finds out .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
            I am sure joncha can easily make you one with the background changed to the Microsoft Windows logo.
            I don't think you realize how close we are to Seattle and how many companies have major presences here that would not look too kindly on that, either...
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

you wouldn't pay a small royalty or they wouldn't allow use?
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Saras' kid.

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

damn i wished i had a creditcard now

btw can eurocoms buy this stuff too? or only US? shipping and stuff...where to find info?
                  Bunnies!
                  Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                  God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                  'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I may have to acquire that.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
                      btw can eurocoms buy this stuff too? or only US? shipping and stuff...where to find info?
                      http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/shipping.aspx#1
                      $3 (2.5 euros) more...
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

this is just another lame marketing scam

I stopped with my $600 apolyton cap
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

What about Apolyton novelty condoms?

Or novelty pregnancy tests for the Catholics?
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

I must have been responsible for the death of thousands of kittens...console yourself Markos
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X