Good news blogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news blogs?

Most of the most popular American news blogs are blatant propaganda for one of the two major parties. I get most of my news from blogs (they're a good way of taking a few minute break from writing up lesson plans) but I'm getting really really tired of having talking points spewed at me. What are some good informative news blogs that the rest of you enjoy?

Currently my favorite is definately Head Heeb (headheeb.blogmosis.com). Its got some really great international stuff and the vast majority of what it posts is stuff that I'd never see anywhere else. For example, they had an exhaustive series of posts parseing all of the divisions within Lebeanese political factions that were amazing and then there's the stuff on Jewish legal history he digs out of 18th British legal documents. All good stuff, although the amount of time he spends on the politics of tiny Pacific nations gets a bit tiring at times.

www.nkzone.org is the best source for news on North Korea if you're interested in that sort of thing.
    Stop Quoting Ben
Working...
X