Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SW6 - what's with the little hairy bear-like creatures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by child of Thor
    now now folks, lets spread a little Star Wars love around
    noone should dare to take this post as an excuse to post any leia-in-gold-bikini photos!
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Damn fine thing you warned us then, or else I would've posted this:
      Attached Files

Comment

Or this:
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the warning, Mark!

Comment

Ewoks
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

ewoks are hobbits, though more technologically backward. Little folks, changing the course of empires.

I just watched the DVD of Episode 6.

La Cote Obscure de la Force!!!!!! C'est tres puissante!!!!

Additional material on DVD's, including French and Spanish dubbing

Now someone tell me again, what was added in the DVD version thats so controversial? Haydens ghost?
              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
                Now someone tell me again, what was added in the DVD version thats so controversial? Haydens ghost?
                lots of graphics too
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

princess Leia thats the love with a big heart
                  even the ugly jabba gets some skin, shes

It was a heartbreaking scene watching Han get lowered into the carbon-freeze machine. So much unsaid that passed between them.

The Empire Strikes back has a lot of great bits, and yoda too
                  'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
                    ewoks are hobbits, though more technologically backward. Little folks, changing the course of empires.
                    Ewoks were originally to be Wookies. But Lucas reconsidered because the Chewbacca character showed Wookies could handle technologically advanced equipment. So, instead of making big hairy creatures, he made made small hairy creatures.

BTW: There's a reason why the faces of Ewoks bear a suprising resemblance to George Lucas himself. The designers did that purposely as an inside joke.

Comment

Originally posted by ravagon
                      Wesley Crusher was a tribble. They should've dealt with him the same way too ...

Bury his head in...

Oh, wait, I am thinking of tribble fanfic.
                      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                        Fah!

Damnable revisionist!

You make such a cute Maoist.
                        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                          well, i'd say Return of the Sith, due to Anakin's struggle between the two sides (although the final switcing-side scene could be played much better by the actor who will soon be referenced by the line "that what's-his-name that once played in star wars") and Palpatine's major evilness(much much better played)

I saw Revenge of the Sith -- what is this movie called Return of the Sith that you speak of?
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

ahhh, who could forget the quality acting in this scene.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

I saw Revenge of the Sith -- what is this movie called Return of the Sith that you speak of?
                              Episode -1: Return of The Sith, dummy.

Though, I don't think they went anywhere. Indeed, I've long suspected that the Sith are infact Vorlons. (cookie for somewhat obvious reference)

Anyone seen Clone Wars? Quite fun.
                              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun

Episode -1: Return of The Sith, dummy.

Though, I don't think they went anywhere. Indeed, I've long suspected that the Sith are infact Vorlons. (cookie for somewhat obvious reference)

Anyone seen Clone Wars? Quite fun.
                                No, they're secessionists................. right up to the point where they get to seize control of the wnole shebang.
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X