I am just wondering . . . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am just wondering . . . . . .

when everyone else on this puny planet will realize that I am a very important person not to be trifled with inconveniences of my daily life?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Somebody cut in front of you and got on the slide first?

Comment

Let's just say that there are stupid drivers out there.

Comment

So John was right. Just on "grownups" playground.
        Good thing you didn't slide.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It' so cute when MrFun tries to act like Starchild. Of course, he fails miserably.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

huh?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
              Let's just say that there are stupid drivers out there.
              listen to classical music when driving. I find it makes me want to kill other drivers less.

Comment

I find classical music makes me more aggressive. In all situations of life.

Comment

Every time I listen to Beethoven's 9th, I want to drive a tank through the French countryside.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Comment

Listening to "Sining in the Rain" is very effective, provided you have seen "A Clockwork Orange"

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                        Every time I listen to Beethoven's 9th, I want to drive a tank through the French countryside.
                        Corrected

Comment

Yes, and when I play Wagners' "Die Gotterdamnerung" while driving I want to set fire to my car and plunge it into a crowded freeway shouting "I'll take you all with me, I'll take you all with me!"
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

So you can protect your noble French brothers, right? I mean, since the 9th IS all about brotherhood and mankind coming together and all that...
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

So you can protect your noble French brothers, right? I mean, since the 9th IS all about brotherhood and mankind coming together and all that...
                              Because they need.... organizing.
                              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                              X