No announcement yet.

Recommend me two White Stripes albums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the real question is why he says that is his sister when he used to be married to her.

I have a few songs on my hard drive, I think they are from the middle albums. the songs I like most are 7 nation army, and I think I smell a rat.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      Sorry, the AMG website has no info on the album other than what's on it. Amazon doesn't have anything on it either.
      Yes it does. It's not a White Stripes album.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Awk! Thanks IW.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

here's a screenshot of their marriage license. The website I got it from put their logo over certain parts. It looks like they did it to hide addresses.

In any case they divorced, and Jack White recently got married again on a canoe in a river in the Amazon rainforest. Meg White was the maid of honor.
          Attached Files

Comment

Re: Recommend me two White Stripes albums

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            However, I COULD buy 2 albums. Which 2 are their best, IYO? Which two are worth my cash?
            I don't have De Stijl, but of the others, I'd say White Blood Cells and Elephant. The White Stripes is too harsh for my tastes.
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
            X