More Testosterone Induced Dreaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Testosterone Induced Dreaming

Last night I dreamt I was working. Everything was going normaly until someone got in my way as I was walking around. I just started pounding on them, no excuse me or anything, I just beat the **** out of them. They fell to the floor and I just kept at it. Finally my friend had to pull me away. I got fired but then they decided I was too important so they rehired me and gave me a raise, but they said if anything like that happened again they would fire me. I also got to sleep with one of the hot chicas in the end. Testosterone

You are a violent criminal psychopath. Report yourself to the authorities!!!
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

We ain’t, going nowhere, we ain’t, going nowhere
      We can’t be stopped now, cause this bad boy for life
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I'm glad I have no testosterone. I dreamt I checked a webcomic but it hadn't updated yet, but then I realised that it was a good thing, because I should be revising. So then I dreamt I was revising for a while. That was fun.
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Space

IW

Comment

Working...
          X