No announcement yet.

Do you see anything wrong with this???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another example of qwality programing.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu

So that's how you got your name...
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
        Now Asher is going to say that this is by design .
        What's on my mind right now is "How sad is it that Windows Solitaire, unchanged since Windows 3.1, still has better graphics than FreeCiv?"
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

ZING!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

yeah, but if windows solitaire had panties, kaak could charm it out of them.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

actually it has changed...now you can right click and it will move all cards to the home piles that can be moved...
              "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak
                actually it has changed...now you can right click and it will move all cards to the home piles that can be moved...
                That has nothing to do with graphics.

Comment

How sad is it that Windows Solitaire, unchanged ...
                  he didn't say the graphics were unchanged, he said that windows solitaire was unchanged.
                  "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                    I've had this happen to me once or twice. I used to play solitaire at... a job I worked at.
                    Security chief of a nuclear plant?

"The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

freecell >> solitaire

Comment

I am addicted to Freeell.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                        X