No announcement yet.

Your Blogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incidentally, I can reveal that the next books in the series are "Harry Potter and the Beer-hall putsch", "Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Rallies" and "Fuhrer Potter and the Final Solution".
    Hmmm... oddly true.

--
    Sorry about your bad day though.

Parent's Day? So you have a child in school? Grade or Middle or Hi?
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

But Laz,,,,
      "Mummy? Why is that drunk man helplessly flailing around in the ball pool?"

Hur hur hur. 5 pints of wifebeater and nobody could get me off the slides. It was brilliant. I think I might be banned from going again. Damn 'em all.
      ...why?

are you some sort of vagrant?
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud

Parent's Day? So you have a child in school? Grade or Middle or Hi?
        What, what and what? She's nearly 5 and about to start Primary school. I've no idea what you call that in the US.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Actually it's called the same thing. I thought your daughter was older, that's all.

Apologies for the terms:

Primary Intermediate College University

How about that?
          -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Originally posted by bipolarbear
            Wow only two apolytoners have a myspace blog.

I was gonna say maybe we could double forum it or soemthing, and have an apolyton myspace group but it'd be jsut moi and Franky.
            I've got one too, but like the others I don't use it much. I especially don't use it much for blogging. I've got a real blog for that.

I'd join a 'poly MySpace group.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I like free plugs.

go read a bunch of incoherent nonsense!
              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

the number one source of pretentious tripe...

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

I know it's bull****... I just can't stop spreading it...

I also plan to make a straightdope blog where I just make things up a la H.L. Mencken's bathtub hoax.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                X