OMFG! England 179/8. Australia 79 all out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your rubgy league team should be called the Maoris
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
      your rubgy league team should be called the Maoris
      What about all the coconuts that play league? They'd be up in arms.

Our cricket team should be called "Spoiled Brats who Should get off their asses and work harder."

Does Simon Doull still play for NZ? I was responsible for embarrassing him in front of his friends. My flatmate worked at a pub he used to go to and he harassed her all the time. So she asked me what to do. I told her the next time he did it to say in front of all his friends, "Just because you can't get it up with hookers."

It worked. He never even looked at her again.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Although Doull is a bit of a character.

He was playing one day and the umpire just wouldn't give him the calls. After one particularly exasperating call, Doull said to him.

"I'm not allowed to call you a pr1ck, am I?"

"No", said the umpire.

"But I'm allowed to think you're a pr1ck, right?" said Doull.

"Yes", said the umpire.

"Alright", said Doull, "I think you're a pr1ck".

He still didn't get any decisions.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

never heard of him
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Not a suprise and its and old story.
            (+1)

Comment

HA HA HA HA HA

Aussies - where are you?
              (+1)

Comment

Still waiting for your excuses...

I mean, losing to Bangladesh. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
                (+1)

Comment

BBC, Sport, BBC Sport, bbc.co.uk, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Hee Hee
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Come on Ozziers - speak up we can't hear you.
                    (+1)

Comment

amazing

Comment

The really worrying thing is this quote from Ricky Ponting: "I wouldn't call it complacency. I don't think anyone was not prepared. We have to work out what happened, it's a bad start to the series but it's not that bad yet."

If the Australian team was actually well prepared and not complacent, then they're really in trouble!
                        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

mmmm..... my words are so tasty.

Seriously though... how the hell did that happen!!??!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dracon II

If Bangladesh beats us... I'll concede that we are in big trouble
                            Now that was well done.
                            I don't suppose you actually gave the possibility any realistic consideration or anything but very well done all the same...

Realistically though, people were saying similar things about the Sri Lankans a decade or so back, just before they hit their stride.
                            Here's hoping this wasn't just a Bangladesh fluke and that they're coming into their own too.

Heh. I have an Australian colleague who was commenting not so long ago that Bangladesh should have their test-playing status revoked.
                            Wonder what he'll be commenting on now?

Comment

That comment was made in full confidence of an Australian victory. I am now completely convinced that I jinxed the Aussies.

But if this causes people to reconsider their write off of the Bangladeshis then I think it is a noble defeat.

It seems the aussies are not doing so well against the British in the current one day match.

Comment

If Bangladesh beats Australia and then Australia beats England......

Comment

Working...
                                X