weirdest dreams part ounx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weirdest dreams part ounx

Ok.. so we have weird dreams but how about this one my little Freudians..

we were travelling with bunch of friends, and went out at night to party. It started raining real bad and I noticed I was in Russia and I couldn't find my friends, I was alone. So I see these dudes in front of this club. The dudes look kind of tough and bad ass but I assure myself to keep my mouth shut and just walk in, not making a spectacle of myself, not being able to speak Russia and all that. Well, I try to get in but there's always someone blocking me by accident, so I can't get pass the people into the club. I finally get in to the lobby, soaked from the rain and I see my parents in, and think 'ok I don't want to go there, this club must suck'.

I get out, and this girl starts shouting at me something. I don't know what to do so I just walk. Apparently I had done something stupid earlier, so she's mad about it, and wants to even the scores with me. I just say I'm not scared of her so it doesn't matter what she does. Suddenly, she stuffs several frogs inside her mouth. It kind of freaks me out at first, but I say so what, stuff more frogs into your mouth that actually makes me horny.

Then she rubs on some mud, and now I think 'hey is this really making me excited, angry chick with frog legs hanging out of his mouth covered in mud?.. interesting!', so I say she better not come closer because I'm excited. She starts playing, from angry to only playing angry. So she trips me into the mud slide, and we slide downhill and I figure screw the frogs, I'm still going to get it on with this one, and we did.

So.. I would say it was weird.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I figure screw the frogs, I'm still going to get it on with this one

Comment

yeah it's true. I noticed she got excited seeing me getting excited. It was kinky. We were sliding an endless downhill of mud, getting it on really nasty Pekka style, and she just spit the frogs out of her mouth like a boxer spits out mouthguard in a 'let's get it on' kind of way. Forget the Russian club though.. this was something else.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I don't think you want your parents in a dream like that, from a Freudian perspective.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I dreamed I was chasing a child molestor with a screwdriver as a weapon. I guess that's not so weird. lots of people dream of heroic.

Comment

what is "ounx"?

Comment

Working...
            X