• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
    Both.
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I may use melons in my polls. What would you rather have? Large juicy melons, or a firm banana?

Comment

Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
          Quit using the banana option = the terrorists win.

Dissident hates freedom, liberty, and AMERICA
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
            I may use melons in my polls. What would you rather have? Large juicy melons, or a firm banana?
            Yum. Banana
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

You kylled him!

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I like the X over his eyes.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

anarchy ...
                  "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

You tell 'em Diss!!!
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

First Google image hit for "melons":

Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

DAMN

Comment

Melons

Diss is now on my ignore list... yeah, he joins the ranks
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

"Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more cowbell! I need more cowbell, baby!
                              Attached Files
                              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Working...
                              X