Winter Comfort Food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Comfort Food

Since it is winter now, what is your favourite comfort food to keep warm and cosy?

Doesn't get any better than pumkin soup for me.
    Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

CRACK COCAINE!!!!!!!!!!

Well, actually clam chowder is pretty good.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Hard liquor.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Beef Stew
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Its not winter you Southern Hemisphere whacko!

I have actually NEVER been to the Southern Hemisphere....
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

The same as the other three seasons. Large quantities of crack washed down with Jim Beam.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It is never winter in Brisbane, what are you going on about. Come south and experience a real winter

Comment

I suppose winter in Brisbane is like a cool autumn day in more temperate regions. I'm not complaining
                Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

chicken and dumplings
                  "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

argh, I hate the term comfort food. It's just something fat people call it to make them feel okay about pigging out on junk food.

You eat when you are hungry. When you aren't hungry, don't eat. all food tastes the same anyways.

Comment

Hot and Sour Soup or Pork Vindaloo.
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                        argh, I hate the term comfort food. It's just something fat people call it to make them feel okay about pigging out on junk food.

You eat when you are hungry. When you aren't hungry, don't eat. all food tastes the same anyways.
                        Your life must be so utterly one-dimensional
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                          When you aren't hungry, don't eat. all food tastes the same anyways.

Says the man who complained he didn't like British cuisine because it wasn't spicy enough.
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I no longer have winter.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Your life must be so utterly one-dimensional
                              it is

I eat the same thing for breakfast every single day. And for lunch, I eat 1 of 2 things (depending on what is available). And for dinner I eat 1 of 4 things.

there isn't much variety in my life.

and I don't eat snacks. it's just too many calories.

Comment

Working...
                              X