wine not whine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    You're absolutely right, boann. To get good box wine, you have to go to Oz.

MtG, Spiffy is correct, the vast majority of Bordeux is crap. What he leaves unsaid is that the vast majority of French wine is crap. Most French wine is table wine, and not meant for the wine enthusiast. We don't buy French table wine.
    The vast majority, yes. But then, when you exclude the vast majority of some 10,000 vineyards, there are still quite a few left over.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

left overs
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Ha, I've discovered the wonders of "Two Buck Chuck" Charles Shaw wines, which cost $1.99 per bottle.

Although I wouldn't send it up against the expensive wines, it's fine to top off a meal with the family or just for relaxin' Best value on the market.

Comment

I have heard of those..

not tried them (am afraid..)

one of my worst alcohol expereinces.. that didn't involve me drinking way way too much alcohol, was drinking some bad wine (didn't have that much... and man did I hurt the next day)

jM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
          X