Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woot

Let's see if we can drag some more in .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• /me gets dragged in

Well, since I glossed over this thread its ENTIRE EXISTENCE, thus I have no Yahoo fantasy team, I'll play on Faux.
      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• Woot!

I may get some FFZ people in, therefore we may have to do the slow live draft on Fox. If they come in.

Zopper, what EST hours are you online?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• 3 AM thru 6 PM EST, so technically, 15 hours wouldn't be too many for me.

Comment

• Very nice indeed. Let's see what I can do.

Comment

• I changed around some of the stats in the Fox league.

Now you get 7 points for a TD in which you throw, run, or catch over 50 yards (but not returns). And the bonuses were modified a bit.

Comment

• So when is the draft for this thing - is it not going to be online?? (Fox)
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• It says offline draft now. We only have 5 teams right now, so it should go fairly quickly.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Umm...Emp Fab is under the impression the 2 yahoo leagues are filled. We could give him the spot in Zopper's league. I forget who won the lottery to play both leagues, but we did have 23 people. If they dont mind giving him the spot, I'd suggest we do that.

Comment

• Gjramsey has teams in both leagues.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• I thought the Fox league had an online, delayed draft?

Anyway I think we have 6 teams, according to when I signed up anyway ...
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Hmm...maybe I'll try the Fox one too...
                          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• I signed up, but then I saw there were only 8 slots and I'd taken the last one, so I deleted my team (since I think Imran said he already had 8 people?) Did you want to keep it at 8, or did you just have that set because that's how many you have?
                            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi
                              I signed up, but then I saw there were only 8 slots and I'd taken the last one, so I deleted my team (since I think Imran said he already had 8 people?) Did you want to keep it at 8, or did you just have that set because that's how many you have?
                              I expanded it to 10. We didn't have 8 slots full, so you needent delete it, but you are totally free to join now .

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                                So when is the draft for this thing - is it not going to be online?? (Fox)
                                Yes, it'll be on FOX... I have sent it up there yet, because they ask you for the day it'll begin and I want to fill the league before I pick that day. Check the new thread for more info.

Comment

Working...
                                X