Hot Bbq!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Bbq!

Ok people.. this be the 3rd time I'm making this same thread.. before the first good BBQ.. I need some of your tips, oh grand drago..... masters of BBQing! Recommend me how I should make my steak! Any marinade tips?

Tomorrow will be a good day.. getting druuuuuunk! So drunk, I might not survive! I suspect at least heavy anxiety due to hard pounding heart the next few days, lots of sweating, fear, paranoia, choked up feeling.... Likely I'll live, but damn!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

burgers

Comment

The trick is to get your meet off the grill right before it starts to over cook and right after the red on the inside goes away.

I have yet to master this. I can never tell when they're done.

Comment

What was it they said about great minds?
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

What was it they said about great minds?
          That they check previous threads before posting duplicates?

Comment

No... it's something about liking BBQ!!!
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
              No... it's something about liking BBQ!!!
              ..well, silly me!

Comment

you ever wonder why people tailgate, especially at NASCAR events? It's because those ppl have great minds!
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Re: Hot Bbq!

Originally posted by Pekka
                  Tomorrow will be a good day.. getting druuuuuunk! So drunk, I might not survive! I suspect at least heavy anxiety due to hard pounding heart the next few days, lots of sweating, fear, paranoia, choked up feeling.... Likely I'll live, but damn!
                  Is this due to the view of the telephone in front of you waiting for you to make a certain call
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Japher, didn't see your thread there...
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

that's cause it sunk to page 2!

All you good for nothing, BBq hating, curry eating, chopstick using, PBR bashing, poly tubbies!!!!!!!!!!!

that is all.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

yeah.. they think they got class, all they do is talk about carrots and cucumbers. They don't know the man food. They don't enjoy the man food. And they have no wish to get good in preparing man food, because they buy their tofu ready to eat. And that's why they will die when the world shakes a bit, and the man has to do what the man has to do. They won't find any of those beans and good tomatoes after nuclear wars and earthquakes and end of the world. They will die, just like Darwin tells us, because they are the weak and have lost their knowledge on man and being one. We will, however, live like kings, even in that worst case scenario. And that's why I'm confident... because living like a king even in worst case scenario is... good at worst.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                        X