No announcement yet.

Plan for the day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am thoroughly soaked. My fingers are even a little pruney.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Is it still a little windy with occational showers ?
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        Ride across town while being rained on by Arlene
        Hmmm, watersports
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
          Is it still a little windy with occational showers ?
          It's constant showers, but some are heavier than others. The wind comes and goes. I've been through serious tropical storms, and this is nothing, though the panhandle may take a beating.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

At least you have the temperature on your side - one thing is to be soaked, but if it's also cold then you quickly get miserable.

Hope this hot lady Arlene doesn't make too much damage
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I plan to bump this thread.

Well, whadda know -- that was quick.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Blah. Four huge vials of blood. Then hours of shopping with the wife. Duty done with a smile.

Still, could have been worse.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Funny how the BS Galactica doesn't run out of vipers.
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                  X