• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the best one yet!

"I don't enjoy John Stewart any more. It's Bush's fault!"

9.5/10

Comment

I'm glad you like it. Seriously though, Daily Show fans went along for four years laughing at all the antecdotes of the administration. Thinking that the rest of America was laughing with us. They weren't.
      What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
      What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

I would have thought someone on the left would have agreed with me by now. Or someone the right would have told me how stupid this idea is.
        What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
        What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

The Daily Show was better when Kilborn was the host. He didn't give a **** about anything and wouldn't be caught dead pushing a political agenda. Back then, all they cared about was teh funny.

And Beth Littleford...
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
          X