This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerning Shi (argh Black Dragon)

He is not liar, I take real offense to those of you who would suggest this. See that other thread by me in the last week that got closed if you are wondering what this is about.

Laz, true sometimes I did do things for fun on this forum, but lately that hasn't been the case, I think it was really rude of you to say what you did when I am in such a stressful situation. I hope you will apologize to me and especially Shi.

Ming, this wasn't intended to start up any more flame wars, its just Shi was indeed offended by Laz, and wants an apology for him attempting to destroy his reputation by accusing him of being a liar.

I hope we all are mature enough to resolve this, and afterwards let bygones be bygones.
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Okay what have I missed here
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

"Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Thank you EvC.

Originally posted by Stefu
        Okay what have I missed here
        Recently during an argument with LatG, I was accused of being a liar with regards to my recollection of events prior to when the archives go back. I now have confirmation that this is not the case. Hopefully we can now put this whole thing behind us.
        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Ok, on it's way behind it goes...
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
          X