awww i love that one

lets see.. the world needs.......food for everyone
        "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Free beer without communism
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Star Trek like Holosuites, but available to everybody, so that 'poly-tooners can have at least a simulated real life just like real people.
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by DerSchwarzfalke
              Civ V.

oh yes.. and make it right.
              but they won't so im not getting my boxers in a twit
              "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

"Star Trek like Holosuites, but available to everybody, so that 'poly-tooners can have at least a simulated real life just like real people. "

Just hook me up to one of these, plug in a feeding tube and turn me now and again to prevent bedsores.

Actually I'd miss the wife so never mind...but I was THAT close, THAT close!

Comment

More guys like me. More guys who know it's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. More people who rather dwell on themselves than take it out to other people. More people who says like it is in their minds. More people who decide for themselves, think for themselves and stand behind it, good times and bad times.

People who know freedom isn't free even if you are born with it, and that it belongs to everyone, even to those who are not born with it and it is the duty of not only to defend your own freedom but others freedom as well. It is the price of it, and no free man will ever give it away in the name of anything.

oh I'm getting exicted.. I wish I had some loud guitar, guns, anything that makes a noise

Anyway that's what the world needs. Well maybe not exactly that, but the attitude. More liberty loving people means more liberty to everyone else. Less liberty loving means more oppressing to the rest, by default, since they do not fill the boots and the duty and pay the price.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                    "Star Trek like Holosuites, but available to everybody, so that 'poly-tooners can have at least a simulated real life just like real people. "

Just hook me up to one of these, plug in a feeding tube and turn me now and again to prevent bedsores.

Actually I'd miss the wife so never mind...but I was THAT close, THAT close!
                    You could be a good hubbie and write her into the script.
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

We need FEWER car alarms. Has anyone in the history of the galaxy ever heard one of the annoying monstrosities and thought oh my god, a car is being stolen? They are useless pieces of merde!

Comment

how about fewer pop ups?

fewer pop punk bands

fewer people whining about smoking

fewer machiavellians

fewer fossil fuel based industries.
                        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

fewer people stinking up my air and harming my health with their ****ing* cancer sticks.

*I'm not profane, I type the ****ing stars.

Comment

Hot alien women for geeks.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                            X