Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The number one reason to not use Apple computers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The number one reason to not use Apple computers!

Rush Limbaugh recommends them.
    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

How about, they suck?
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

He's been a Machead for years. It's shameful, but there is a strong contingent of right wing people who love them.

Look at Wiglaf.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Wiglaf isn't a true rightwinger.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Why wouldn't they, Apple is a terrific authoritarian company. They like their companies as they like their governments.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Surely you jest....
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
              Why wouldn't they, Apple is a terrific authoritarian company. They like their companies as they like their governments.
              Except that most of the mac right wingers are the libertarian type.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                Surely you jest....
                Well, he's certainly no libertarian, and gays can't be real consies. Ergo, he's no real rightwinger.

Comment

consies? wtf?

Apples are gay, throw oranges at them

Would Apples be less gay if they came in more manly colors?
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                    consies? wtf?

Apples are gay, throw oranges at them

Would Apples be less gay if they came in more manly colors?
                    When the founder of the company's called "Jobs", the products are pretty much doomed to gayness.

Comment

All the homosexuals on Apolyton use Windows.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Not Wiggy.

Comment

Working...
                        X